Bardonecchia Bike Park
The Bardonecchia Bike Park, located in the area of the ski lifts of Bardonecchia, is a true paradise for bikers who can try their hand at a number of disciplines such as mountain bike, downhill, free ride and cross country.
The whole area is covered by over 400 km of tracks from an altitude of 1300 metres up to 3000 metres. There are also one Junior Park at Pian del sole at the departure of the chairlift.
The Bardonecchia Park has:
- 400 km of tracks at an altitude of 1300 to 3009 metres
- 2 lifts for transporting bikes and bikers
- more than 49 signposted tracks that are labelled according to their difficulty
- Junior Park and entertainment for children
- Bike repairs, washing and general assistance
- Mountain bike school
- Specialized bike hire: children, cross country, free ride, downhill
- Bars, restaurants at the base and on the mountainside
- Hotels specialized for bike tourism (equipped rooms, bike washing, biker's lunch)
Bardonecchia can now offer cyclists more than 40 routes that can be reached directly by using the lift system. All tracks are signposted and are classified (green, blue, red, black, downhill) so that bikers can identify routes that suit their capabilities: cross country, free ride, downhill and the Junior Park.
- Cross country: these tracks are mainly on flat ground and pass through some very scenic points. They are ideal for all the family.
- Free ride: some uphill stretches but mainly exciting downhill routes which are specially equipped with wooden bridges and parabolic curves. Suitable for expert bikers.
- Downhill: ideal for lovers of speed and downhill. The routes have certain parts which are technically challenging with bridges, parabolic curves, drops and jumps for breathtaking moments. Suitable for more expert riders.
And for young riders:
- Junior Park: at Campo Smith and the other at the arrival point of the 4-seater chairlift at Pian del Sole. Children can enjoy in complete safety on a course that is specifically equipped with wooden bridges, see-saw wooden bridges, parabolic curves and bumps. Suitable for children.